6/30/2014

Hello everybody!

At first let me briefly introduce myself: My real name is Claire Reusch, but I prefer calling myself Junsui - in general thats a Japanese adjective for "right" or "honest", but if you translate it in a more free way it can have the meaning of my real name. Claire is French for "clean" or also "right" in heart and soul, and if you see it in a metaphorical way, the word Junsui can describe me quite good ^-^

I'm 17 years old, and although I already have had a blog I decided to start new ones now. That's because I just have finished with school and my life will change its direction now: I'm going to apply at university and hope I will be able to start studying in October. To be honest, I'm actually not 100% sure for which subjects I shall decide...
Well, besides to this blog I have started some other ones: One about my works like paintings etc, one about literature and books, one about my trips and travels and one just about my everyday life and everything that interests me ^-^
This blog shall focus on my "second face", as I prefer to call it. Because I'm a big fan of Japanese music and the Visual Kei scene I've decided to dedicate this blog for everything concerning this topic and everything around - so just enjoy diving into a completely different and surprising world!

Thank you for reading~
Junsui

No comments:

Post a Comment